About the Role
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management
Bachelors degree in any disciplines
Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts etc.
Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.